In Store Support & Service
Fast service at a price that won’t break the bank
One very happy customer called our service “Domino’s Fast.” You will be surprised by our turnaround time and our “won’t break the bank pricing.” Most can’t fast-fix your computer because they don’t stock the parts. We maintain the largest parts-in-stock percentage so we can offer emergency, need-it-now, as-you-wait, analysis and repair.
What’s Included: Eyeball to eyeball, step-by-step personal service from technicians with tons of experience at Affinity Computers.
- Step #1. Each component in your computer is tested using the most advanced diagnostics tools and software programs available;
Hard Drive, Memory (RAM), Video card, LCD display, LCD inverter, Motherboard, Optical Drive, CPU, Battery, AC Adapter and cables.
- Step #2. During our diagnostic process, a technician will consider the specifications of your computer and may make upgrade recommendations that will help your computer run better and faster.
- Step #3. A technician will walk you through their diagnostic findings, highlighting bad parts/components that may require (new or used) replacement.
- BOARD LEVEL SOLDERING SERVICES – This service includes both DC jack repairs for notebooks and motherboard capacitor replacements for PCs and MACs. Contact us today for a repair quote.
- DESKTOP & LAPTOP CLEANING SERVICES – Dust and dirt buildup on fans and heat sinks will dramatically affect the performance of your computer. These high-heat areas tend to be next to the CPU, video card chipset and hard drive. To properly clean these areas requires dismantling your desktop or laptop down to its primary parts.
Why spend your valuable time packing up your computer and dragging it in. Chances are good we’ll be at your place before you’ll be at ours. Our techs are packed and ready to roll…toolkit, parts and years of experience…activated within hours of your call. Your desktop, laptop, printer or your entire network – it can be fixed on-site. Call 770-486-2070 now. Speak directly to a support specialist
- Call before noon and get same day service.
- Don’t even need to unplug your system
- We love network troubleshooting and set up
- Internet problems…piece of cake
“No more lugging your computer in to get serviced"
The question isn’t…“Will a Virus invade my computer” or “Will my computer suffer a security breach”…it’s when.
Just remember these three little words…REMOTE FAST, SECURE! It means you can watch or talk to our techs while service is being performed on your computer…remotely in your home or business. It’s the fastest solution to most software problems, because it doesn’t require technician drive-time, plus the technician is able to immediately perform diagnostics on your computer by remotely logging in to your computer via the internet. All that’s required is a high-speed internet connection such as DSL, Cable, or WIFI.
Our secure, web-base remote support makes it all happen.
Still skeptical? Try us.